Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In | Join
Classified Advertising
Share |

Interested in placing a Classified Ad?.  View our rates here. For additional information contact the office at (727) 461-4869. 


  Newer Prestigious building with multiple tenants and four lawyers’ offices has office space available for rent on busy Belcher Road in central Pinellas County.  Large 800 sq. ft. multiple office suite available with large private office, a large secretarial/reception area storage and private bathroom.  High ceilings, first floor location with plenty of parking. Perfect for sole practitioner with paralegal/secretary.  Available immediately PRICE NEGOTIABLE. Full-service Call Louis-727-692-8705. (Posted 10/29/19)

OFFICE FOR LEASE: Law office/business office for lease 1004 Drew St. Renovated house among other law offices, 7 rooms, 1235 sf, rent $1,100. Available January 10. Please call Anthony Granese (727) 446-4121 for additional information or to view the property.  (Posted 10/29/19)